8.0

1. replace window regulator (1 reports)
2001 Ford F-250 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-250:

2001 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Sep 032010

F-250 XLT 5.4L

I have had every problem they have talked about on the web site. I have been into both doors for both door lock actuators and window regulator assemblies. I have had two blown spark plugs which breaks the coil overs off. I have always ouned ford cars but I'm not sure that will continue. I baby the heck out of my vehicals, they are spotless.

- , Powell, OH, USA