- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
2002 Ford F-250
Worst 2002 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shot out a spark plug23
- blown engine3
- injector sleeves rusting thru causing diesel fuel in ...1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.