- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 15 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 28 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
2002 Ford F-250
Worst 2002 F-250 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.