6.0

$1,500.00

1. replaced everything (1 reports)
2003 Ford F-250 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-250:

2003 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Jun 062007

F-250 XLT 6.0

"The heaviest duty truck on the Planet" Ford is trying to sell a lot of trucks claiming this... however.... the non-greasable ball joints are the weakest on the planet. $48K for a "top of the line" and this is the results. Mean while my friends Toyota hasn't had an oil change in 30K miles and runs like a top. I've always been a big supporter of "buy American" but I feel like I've taken my last chance.

- , Easton, MD, USA