8.7

$3,263.00

1. replace the transmission (2 reports)
2003 Ford F-250 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-250:

2003 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Jul 132008

F-250 XL 5.4L

I have a 2003 ford F250 super duty with 63083 miles on it and the trans went out. on 4 gears in the trans the teeth were chewed up. I had it repaired at the dealer that I brought it new from. the Mech who put it in could not tell me what caused it. It had a 5/60000 mile warrenty on it which run out just over 3000 miles. I called the headquaters in MI and they told me there were no recalls on it so I am stuck with the bill. This is bull sh*t. I have had other trucks and never had this problem. I will never buy another Ford again. All Ford is a money hungry business and does not care about people who buy their vehicles and can"t stand behind their products.

- , Middletown, VA, USA

Jul 042008

F-250 Lariat 6.8L V10

New transmission after 48000 miles of very little towing and well maintained, mostly freeway driving. Give me a f*cking break Ford does not back their sh*t at all to say the least I will NEVER buy another light duty I mean "superduty" again.

- , Layton, UT, USA

Jan 182005

F-250 LE

ford needs to step up when they have problems with their sh*t. their new tran isnt perfected..... yet. also im tired of them not fixing warranty problems. i think its funny how i can find out the problems the f-250 are having and know how to fix them before they do . this is sad on fords part . i will never buy one again and never recommend anyone to but because of the terrible service and lack of knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Laporte, IN, USA