2006 Ford F-250 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford F-250:

2006 Ford F-250 Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Jun 182008

F-250

I own a 2006 F-250 Ford truck. While driving on the interstate the front end of the truck started violently shaking. I almost lost control and could have been killed. This happened yet again the very same day. I took my Ford truck to the Ford dealership in boone and was told there was nothing wrong with my truck. They claimed it was probably due to low air pressure in the tires. After researching this problem on my own I discovered that this is quite a common problem and many many Ford truck owners are curious as to why nothing has been done. After clearly telling the Ford dealership that I will not accept my truck back until it has been fixed, they reveal that they do have a service bulletin about this problem and reveal to me that Ford told them to change the air pressure in these trucks. This does not correct this dangerous and potentially life threatening problem! these trucks need to be recalled and have their steering dampners replaced! after five days of arguing with the Ford dealership I have yet to get my truck back. I demanded a letter stating that my Ford truck would be safe and that they would be liable in the event of my death due to this problem that no one will take care of! I have yet to receive their answer.

- Blowing Rock, NC, USA

Sep 302007

F-250 4WD 8-cyl

I was driving on interstate at 75 mph when I hit a small bump in the road when my truck went violently out of control until I brought it to a complete stop almost causing a fatal accident.

- Newport News, VA, USA

Sep 092007

F-250 4WD Diesel

I purchased a Ford F250 from a dealership, I believe after doing my research that this model has a defect in it and is to dangerous to drive. If I drive over 45 mph and I hit a pothole or a bump it violently shakes to the point where we feel we are going to tip over. We have to come to a complete stop for it to stop shaking and when you are on a freeway that is very dangerous. Ford does not seem to care about this issue and has not been able to fix it. I spent a lot of money on this vehicle and am afraid to put my 3 children in the car. Do I have to wait for someone to die for Ford to handle it. I have found 1000's of people with the same problem and want to know if there is anything you can do to help us fix this.

- Huntington Beach, CA, USA