2009 Ford F-250 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford F-250:

2009 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Dec 112015

F-250 4WD 8-cyl

Driving 2009 Ford F-50 Super Duty FX4 on insterstate at 65 mph, as I exited to another interstate I experienced a violent wobble in the front end which only stopped when I brought the pickup truck to a complete stop. I took the truck to the dealer I purchased the vehicle from and they gave me a shopping list of $3300. This included windshield wipers. They also did not know what caused this problem. Ford customer service said they did not know of this problem and could not help. Looking into this on google, I found hundreds of similar problems commonly called "death wobble" on the internet. This violent shaking has occurred once more two weeks later. I am parking the vehicle until I decide what I need to do. I am afraid for my family's safety and other motorists.

- Satsuma, AL, USA