- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2011 Ford F-250
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 F-250 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- transmission problems9
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 15
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.