2015 Ford F-250 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-250:

2015 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Aug 102015

I have noticed on several instances while traveling on the freeway between 60-70 mph when the truck goes into regen mode I get a loud valve clatter and a loss of engine power. This could be very dangerous.

- Friendswood, TX, USA

May 202015

This incident happened 3 times and each time we took the 2015 diesel truck to the dealer. They hooked it up to their testers and no finding. Our truck shook, spuddered and heard a knocking sound (clicking). This incident happened suddenly. It is continueing. The dealer assures us that the problem will be fixed when they can see the problem on their testers. They also informed us that they have not heard any directiives from higher up about this type of problem. Diesels are supposed to be super. This is my first Ford diesel and I'm not feeling any love. My 2010 Chevy traverse is running super.

- Farmington, NM, USA