- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 27 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 33 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
1995 Ford F-350
Worst 1995 F-350 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.