8.0

2000 Ford F-350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford F-350:

2000 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Sep 152014

F-350 Lariat Triton V10

Trailer and truck loaded with hay and wham! I didn't know at the time but we spit a spark plug. Luckily our friend is a volvo/Subaru tech and he called it immediately saying he had heard and seen this quite frequently...he disconnected the fuel injection and what not so we wouldn't have a fire. I was able to drive it a few miles to get out of the road way...thank god I didn't keep driving!!! Can't imagine a roadside fire with hay loaded and 5 kids in the truck!

- , White City, OR, USA