- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 1 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 22 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 34 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 45 days ago
2002 Ford F-350
Worst 2002 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine dies unexpectedly while driving5
- ejecting spark plugs4
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.