- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 9 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 21 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
2003 Ford F-350
Worst 2003 F-350 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drain when parked1
- interior electrical failing1
- no power to gauges, speedometer, tachometer or radio1
- truck not turning over due to ground issues starter1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.