- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 7 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 31 days ago
2003 Ford F-350
Worst 2003 F-350 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drain when parked1
- interior electrical failing1
- no power to gauges, speedometer, tachometer or radio1
- truck not turning over due to ground issues starter1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.