1. replace all saddle colored leather (1 reports)
2004 Ford F-350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford F-350:

2004 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Jul 062006

F-350 King Ranch 6.0

contacted ford about problem .they replaced the two front seat covers and console lid.they also told me its supposed to wear like a saddle well you can't scratch a saddle with your fingernail.i have used the king ranch leather solution once a month since i bought it .now they have superseded all the part numbers pertaining to this leather.sounds to me like they knew they had a problem.also at the first i called king ranch in texas and they didn't want to talk about it and told me to call ford and i did and here we are. seats still turning black and cracking.on a 50,000 dollar truck i thought would last the rest of my life.no such luck and its a pleasure vehicle not for work.screwed again by corporate america.my family has bought fords for 74 years.

- , Rockwell, NC, USA