6.0

$1,912.00

1. new EGR cooler and screen for oil cooler resevoir (1 reports)
2004 Ford F-350 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford F-350:

2004 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Jun 292010

F-350 XLT 6.0L

while still under warranty I was told that the engine was"cooking antifreeze" when I asked what needed to be done they flushed the system and changed the radiator cap.after the warranty expired the truck started with the white smoke thing.I was told that it needed a new egr cooler and screen to the oil cooler resevoir.the repair was 15 hours and $1900.00.when I showed papers that the problem started before the warranty was up and should not be charged they told me that the cooling system was up to the owner to maintain.I wonder if the 15 hours of labor was the reason it was not fixed while it was still under warranty.

- , Reedsport, OR, USA