8.0

2004 Ford F-350 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford F-350:

2004 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

May 212004

F-350 Lariat

I have owned my truck for 3 months and my transmission is shot. My dealer (BOUNDRY FORD OF LLOYDMINSTER SASKATCHEWAN CANADA)refuses to warranty the transmission, or anything else on the truck for that matter. They say the problem is chip related,the only problem is they can't prove there was ever a chip installed in the truck and neither can ford of Canada. I called several dealers and they all said they can't prove sh*t unless they have seen the chip installed. The only reason they are saying this is because I asked my sales person and service manager about superchips and warranty. I have been fighting with them for a week and no progress. my next step is going to be a lawsuit against Ford. This is BULLSHIT I buy a $70,000(can) truck and in three months the warranty is voided by some ASSHOLE behind a desk when he has no proof of a superchip ever being plugged in to my truck. GET F*CKED BUDDY !!!!

- , Neilburg, Sask, Canada