2005 Ford F-350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-350:

2005 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Mar 062008

F-350 4WD 8-cyl Diesel

This is a design issue. The 2005 Ford F350 has a large part of its rear bumpers' horizontal surface removed. The bumper is then covered in a hard plastic. I stepped off the deck of my truck onto the bumper and the plastic surface gave way. I almost broke my ankle and lost my balance, not because the plastic broke through, it just had way too much flex in it. I've tried to deal with Ford co regarding this but as you probably know, they want zero to do with the retail / post wholesale apparatus. I was told to talk to the dealer. I would have more competence and honest feedback from my dog.

- Burnaby, 00, USA