- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2005 Ford F-350
Worst 2005 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad egr cooler1
- code p022, the phaser needs to be replaced1
- dies while driving1
- difficulties restarting when engine is warm1
- engine knocking1
- fuel tank flaking1
- poor gas mileage1
- stalling without warning1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.