- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
2005 Ford F-350
Worst 2005 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad egr cooler1
- code p022, the phaser needs to be replaced1
- dies while driving1
- difficulties restarting when engine is warm1
- engine knocking1
- fuel tank flaking1
- poor gas mileage1
- stalling without warning1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.