2008 Ford F-350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-350:

2008 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

May 292008

F-350 8-cyl

I purchased my 2008, Ford F350 in August 2007 and have not received any of the 5 recalls from Ford. I'm very concerned about the safety of my family that travel with me. I want to file a complaint against Ford for not notifying me about the recalls, and also want to know why they have not contacted me about any of the recalls. I would appreciate a response from you on what will be done about my complaint. Thanks, updated 07/21/09

- Elizabeth, CO, USA