2.9

hardy worth mentioning

2009 Ford F-350 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford F-350:

2009 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Nov 202011

F-350 8-cyl Diesel

When my truck is driven over a pothole, onto a bridge, or any change in elevation in the driving surface, the vehicle will shake violently. The shaking is so violent the vehicle must be stopped to avoid losing control. It feels as if the front end will literally come apart. This began near the end of November and has continued to get worse and happen more frequently. I have contacted Ford Motor Company and was told there is no recall and to keep records of my repairs if there ever is one. The problem is the track bar and the cost to fix this "death wobble" is approximately 1200 dollars parts and labor. I now have a 50,000 dollar truck that is not safe for my family to ride in. This problem will certainly cause fatalities if it hasn't already. I am a cdl driver and if I can't control the vehicle then I doubt anyone else can either.

- Tamassee , SC, USA