7.1

2015 Ford F-350 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-350:

2015 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Mar 132016

F-350

I have a F350 2015 vehicle, having an engine knock noise and hesitation problems right after the engine knocks. I have experienced these concerns five times. The dealership is saying is a characteristic of the vehicle due to California regulations. There is a tsb to the concern that I am having, but I don't think my vehicle should have the heads rebuilt since I just purchased it back in Dec 2015. What is the state doing to have this concern resolve" I brought it in two days ago to the dealership and since after the 4th time of the engine knocked the check engine light came on they ended up replacing a sensor. I picked up the vehicle from the dealership yesterday and on my way home, the engine knocks to happen again. I am waiting on fmc to call me and tell me what they are going to do now. The vehicle has two other problems a windshield noise at 60 to 70 miles per hour on windy days. They resealed the windshield the problem exists. They are telling me, that unless they duplicate the issue, they can't do anything. I showed them a video that I recorded during the concern happening, but they are ignoring it. I showed them a video that someone else posted on you tube same concern. However, since they cannot duplicate they cannot do anything that is their answer. I also have a problem of the transmission, harsh shift as slow speeds same thing can't duplicate is what the work order from the dealership states. What can I do to have this vehicle looked at for the concerns I am having" it has been in the dealership four times since I bought it.

- Ridgecrest, CA, USA