2015 Ford F-350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-350:

2015 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Oct 012015

Engine stopped once in the road pulling a 40 ft.R.V..intermintley severe loss of power and trying to overheat. Comeing down a 7200 ft. Mountain I lost the R.V. brakes, engine brakes & the tow haul mode (to help slow down) all I had was the truck brakes going around 80 M.P.H. by the time I got stopped all 4 wheels were smokeing cooking the related parts, rotors, brake pads, calipers, wheel bearings in my opinion.later in a town going slow and stopping the brakes pulled violently to the right, a few more traffic lights then violently to the left. Failing to clean the diesel exhaust filter as needed. Sometimes the wipers come on one time when starting the engine. 3 attemps to fix the engine problems and in my mind it is not fixed yet, most of these problems happened at higher altitudes. All this information should be in the trucks black box, since I could have gotten killed twice I have not let the dealer have the truck again as it is running O.K. now and I have ordered a new truck because I am afraid of this truck. The dates are approximate, the dealers and I have a copy of the repair attemps. I was on the same roads two years ago with a 2011 F-250 same engine and a heaver load and did not have any problems.

- Gray, GA, USA