2001 Ford F-450 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-450:

2001 Ford F-450 Owner Comments

Sep 202003

F-450 4WD 8-cyl

2001 Ford F-150. A weld in my drivers seat snapped and a cable has come through the seat. I called my local dealer and they said it was considered " trim " and not covered by my warranty. I called Ford directly and was told that they stand by my dealers decision. I don't understand how this can be considered trim and since I can no longer sit all the way in my seat I don't know how this can be considered safe. When I asked what I should do until my arbitration papers come, I was told to either not drive my truck or be very careful. ( no kidding )

- Elko, NV, USA

Jun 262001

F-450 8-cyl

The consumer's states that the seat(s) padding, cause discomfort. He states that body parts, especially those that help operate the vehicle will go knumb, and it's hard to engage the brakes. The consumer states that he mentionedthis to the dealer when he first purchasedthe vehicle, and was told that the seats have to be broken in. Scc

- Buda, TX, USA

Nov 042002

F-450

The seats only have 3/4" hard padding and your legs, butt go numb to the extent that it makes it hard to get to the brake peddle cause your legs go to sleep

- Buda, TX, USA