CarComplaints.com Notes: ** Not a car, the F-53 is primarily a motorhome chassis

1.9

2001 Ford F-53 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-53:

2001 Ford F-53 Owner Comments

Sep 222011

F-53 8-cyl

Brought my truck in for the gas tank recall and now my tank leaks gas the are trying to say it was leaking before I brought it in so they sent me down the road with a dripping gas tank and wont replace it I had my truck at my mechanics having something else fixed 2 weeks before this and he told me about my broken strap and my tank wasn't leaking then.

- Windham, ME, USA