- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- engine stalls at stop1
- grinding noise1
- loss of drive power on highway1
- loud slapping noise/engine light1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.