- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- engine stalls at stop1
- grinding noise1
- loss of drive power on highway1
- loud slapping noise/engine light1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.