- January 26: Ford Recalls Ranger Trucks After Driver Killed by Airbag recalls | 15 days ago
- January 22: Ford Ranger Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in South Carolina news | 19 days ago
- January 19: Ford Focus Door Latch Problems Earn Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- January 10: Investigation Closed Into Ford Edge 22-Inch Alloy Wheels investigations | 31 days ago
- December 29: Ford Recalls 10,000 Vehicles For Engine Problems and Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving4
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- grinding noise1
- loud slapping noise from engine1
- ticking sound1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine47
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.