- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- engine stalls at stop1
- grinding noise1
- loss of drive power on highway1
- loud slapping noise/engine light1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.