- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- engine stalls at stop1
- grinding noise1
- loss of drive power on highway1
- loud slapping noise/engine light1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.