- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes Lawsuit Still Breathing
- November 4: Ford Recalls 202,000 Vehicles For Numerous Defects
- October 30: Ford Recalls 205,000 SUVs That Can Catch Fire
- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
2011 Ford Fiesta
Worst 2011 Fiesta engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption2
- oil leak2
- check engine light1
- engine stalls at stop1
- grinding noise1
- loss of drive power on highway1
- loud slapping noise/engine light1
- wrench symbol comes up and engine failure1
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fiesta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fiesta.