2012 Ford Fiesta wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford Fiesta:

2012 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Apr 032013

Fiesta 4-cyl

Was driving on highway and back left tire exploded, the complete side wall all the way around blew out. I had problems with losing air and I got no where with the dealership, then when this happened I even printed out complaints others had with the same tires and they said they could not do anything because it was considered wear and tear. I bought my vehicle in Aug of 2012 and its not even a year old. I am also hearing more complaints from others. I have a commercial lic., and this could have been deadly for an unskilled driver. I fear for mine and others safety. I had my tires replaced at wal-mart.

- Chincoteague, VA, USA