2.9

2013 Ford Fiesta lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fiesta:

2013 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Oct 122015

Fiesta

There have been multiple instances that my transmission, while in motion, has stuttered, stalled, or been completely unresponsive. In low gears, the transmission sounds as if it is grinding metal cans. When my car stutters or jerks seemingly out of nowhere, my lights and dash will flicker as well. Both my Ford dealership and Ford itself has told me these safety issues are normal and to be expected. Twice I've almost collided with semis on the highway when I was unable to get up to speed properly due to the chugging and stuttering. There are thousands of complaints on this issue. I've already had my clutch and seals replaced once, to no avail. This is the first vehicle I've bought and I'm scared for my safety. Ford and my dealership won't take responsibility for these hazards and insist that I'm not driving my car right. The grinding, stuttering, stalling, and outright transmission failure has been occurring for the full 7 months I've had the car. If maintenance invoices are needed, I do have access to these.

- Bowling Green, KY, USA