2013 Ford Fiesta seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Fiesta:

2013 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Jan 052016

Fiesta

Takata recall airbag warning indicator illuminates daily. My vehicle not included on the recall list. It illuminates whether its moving or stationary.

- Oceanside, CA, USA

Jan 062016

Fiesta

I was unaware about the Ford Fiestas having a recall on the transmissions. My car hesitates, jerks and hard to accelerate. It is very dangerous for me when I'm driving on the highway to school and to work and also it has been at Ford service center many times for them to tell me that's just how Ford made the car and just accelerate more

- Temple Hills, MD, USA

Apr 212015

Fiesta

The contact owned a 2013 Ford Fiesta. The contact stated that the driver and passenger side frontal air bags failed to deploy when the driver crashed into the rear of another vehicle. A police report was filed and there were no injuries reported. The vehicle was destroyed. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 40,000.

- Brookshire, TX, USA

Apr 212011

Fiesta 4-cyl

Air bag did not deploy. Car total. Other driver park along free way. Pulls out in fornt of on coming car. Ford Fiesta air bags did not deploy.

- Brookshire, TX, USA

Jul 012013

Fiesta 4-cyl

There was an air bag recall on my car for the passenger side. I guess it was changed, but another dealer found out that the air bag was left unplugged for all of this time. Thank god I didn't have a wreck and my husband was with me. Green Ford in North Carolina has serviced this vehicle several times as well as 3 times I have had it in for repair and it is still not repaired. If they put it on the computer like they said they would have caught that the thing was unplugged as did the dealer that has it now.

- Gibsonville, NC, USA