3.7

2014 Ford Fiesta brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fiesta:

2014 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Mar 012016

Fiesta

My mother in law and I both own a Ford Fiesta and a Ford Focus.. mine bought brand new in 2014 and hers used but gently used and we've had problems with them since we bought them. We have both tried bringing them into Ford many times to get fixed and they both tell us it's the computers.. that they need to be reset. Every time they reset the computers and we continually have to take them back in.. even when the transmission light lights up, all they do is reset the computers. The last time I took my Fiesta in, it was still shaking when I drove it to check on it. The man at Ford told me that they all do that and it's normal. A few days later, I had to take it back in because it stalled. When it finally started, when I put it into drive, it reversed and would not drive forward. We took it to Ford, they reset it and blamed it on the computers. A few days later, the transmission light lighted up and it stalled on my husband. I need a solution to this issue because they keep sending us home without fixing it. What should we do?

- Florence, SC, USA

Jan 052016

Fiesta

I bought the car in Sep 2015. About two weeks after having the car, I noticed the car would stall/shake/jolt between 20-30 mph. It gets to the point were the just does not accelerate at all. This is a huge concer for safety of myself and my family. I have done research and it seems like Ford is doing nothing about. This is not safe drive. Ford needs to fix the problem. I am now stuck with a lemon that nobody wants, and now im stuck making payments on a crap car.

- Beaufort, SC, USA