9.8

2014 Ford Fiesta wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fiesta:

2014 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Sep 032014

Fiesta

I wrote a letter to Ford Motor Company regarding the optimo H426 tire manufactured by hankook on my new 2014 Ford Fiesta that was purchased in January 2014. I felt that it should have been under warranty since the bubble was located on the side wall of the tire and not on the tread. I received a response that was unsatisfactory and they wouldn't reimburse me for the cost of a new replacement tire ($156.67). My dad was driving in another town and noticed another car also had a bubble on the side wall of the tire so I decided to let you know; possibly see if this is under investigation or not. I am concerned about safety on the road, etc. And with this defective tire had blown; I would have had more problems.

- Neshanic Station, NJ, USA

Mar 062014

Fiesta

The contact owns a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE. The contact stated the vehicle was equipped with hancock optima H426 tires, tire size 195/50/16. The dot number was 5mjtpdlh613. The contact stated while driving approximately 40 mph, the front driver's side of the vehicle began to vibrate. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer for inspection. The technician stated that the front driver's tire sidewall exhibited a bulge. The defective tire had not been replaced. The manufacturer was notified of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 672.

- Cedar Bluff, VA, USA