2014 Ford Fiesta wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Fiesta:

2014 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Sep 032014

I wrote a letter to Ford Motor Company regarding the optimo H426 tire manufactured by hankook on my new 2014 Ford Fiesta that was purchased in January 2014. I felt that it should have been under warranty since the bubble was located on the side wall of the tire and not on the tread. I received a response that was unsatisfactory and they wouldn't reimburse me for the cost of a new replacement tire ($156.67). My dad was driving in another town and noticed another car also had a bubble on the side wall of the tire so I decided to let you know; possibly see if this is under investigation or not. I am concerned about safety on the road, etc. And with this defective tire had blown; I would have had more problems.

- Neshanic Station, NJ, USA