2.9

2006 Ford Five Hundred body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Five Hundred:

2006 Ford Five Hundred Owner Comments

Apr 282010

Five Hundred

The rear passenger door of my 2006 Ford 500 fills with water everytime it rains. I cannot find way to release the water and the door is very heavy now. I am worried the door will be damaged and my baby's car seat is next to it. I actually noticed water in the door quite some time ago, but just realized how bad it has gotten after our latest bad thunderstorms/heavy rains.

- Crofton, MD, USA