5.6

2006 Ford Five Hundred miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Five Hundred:

2006 Ford Five Hundred Owner Comments

Jun 282006

Five Hundred 6-cyl

Problem with the emergency fuel shut off switch location in the 2006 Ford Five hundred. My passenger in the car ( front passenger seat side) unknowingly tapped or bumped the switch which caused the cars engine to loose power and then completely stall. Dealer ( sunrise Ford in North hollywood told me today it was this switch that was activated which caused the stalling of my engine. My passenger ( adult male- 6'2" large shoe size) was working with me in the san fernando valley of los angeles county on 6/28/06. Apparently his foot bumped this switch which has got to be in an improper location ( not concealed).

- Ontario, CA, USA