- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2006 Ford Five Hundred
Worst 2006 Five Hundred transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping badly between gears4
- throttle body issues2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.