- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2006 Ford Five Hundred
Worst 2006 Five Hundred transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping badly between gears5
- throttle body issues2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.