- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
- September 15: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Underway
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
2006 Ford Five Hundred
Worst 2006 Five Hundred transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping badly between gears5
- throttle body issues2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.