- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
- January 15: Ford Recalls Edge (Again): Gas Leak Could Cause Fire
- January 14: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over MyFord Touch Complaints
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 30: Ford Recalls Lincoln MKZ Hybrid For Roll Away Risk
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2006 Ford Five Hundred
Worst 2006 Five Hundred transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- throttle body issues2
- transmission slipping badly between gears2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.