3.7

2007 Ford Five Hundred AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Five Hundred:

2007 Ford Five Hundred Owner Comments

Jun 192012

Five Hundred

The A/C at low speeds was putting out warm air in 90F temperature. This was caused by a leaking seal and the compressor was failing. The fix was $1200 at a local dealer.

- Jenks, OK, USA

Jun 012007

Five Hundred 6-cyl

The ac is not working on my Ford 500. It started this season. I have not had trouble with it prior to this year. I have not seen a recall on this but my sister also has a 500 and hers isn't working as well. Many complaints are being listed. I have not take it to the dealership due to being out of warranty and it is too expensive for the dealership to repair. Please, please consider a recall on this issue. Many 500 owners are having the same problem. It's one thing for it to happen to a small number, but numbers are increasing with this issue.

- Mount Juliet, TN, USA