5.0

2007 Ford Five Hundred miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Five Hundred:

2007 Ford Five Hundred Owner Comments

Apr 092007

Five Hundred 6-cyl

I had just driven to my brother's house in wv. My wife and I got out of the car and went inside. About 15 minutes later my brother saw smoke in the window and saw that my car was on fire. We all went outside and while they called the fire department I tried to put the fire out with a hose. I could only knock it down some to keep it from spreading but when the fire dept got they put it out.

- Thomasville, PA, USA