2.8

2010 Ford Flex accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Flex:

2010 Ford Flex Owner Comments

Jul 012013

Flex 6-cyl

The driver's side seat controls have stopped working in my 2010 Ford Flex, leaving my seat without the ability to move (forward, backward, up or down) to meet the needs of different drivers. The first incident was discovered in summer 2013 - eliminating the ability for my wife/co-owner to regularly drive the car. My local Ford dealership was good to work with when I brought in the car to be fixed. Unfortunately - the fix did not work - nor did the 2 additional times I brought the car in to be repaired for the same issue. Most recently, in January 2014, the seat controls worked momentarily and then ceased working. To accommodate other drivers including my wife, we must place pillows behind the driver to enable her to reach the pedals. I am particularly concerned about my children's safety - when my wife must drive the Flex. Unfortunately, we are in a position where we must drive this car, but I would rather avoid putting my family in an unsafe situation.

- Fayetteville, AR, USA

Nov 012012

Flex

The contact owns a 2010 Ford Flex. The contact stated that the rear passenger seat failed to stayed latch down. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who diagnosed that the cuddle catch that holds the seat in place was defective and needed to be replaced. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 43,000 and the current mileage was 45,000.

- Hurricane, WV, USA