2014 Ford Flex miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Flex:

2014 Ford Flex Owner Comments

May 302015

Shortly after I purchased my Ford Flex we noticed a horrible exhaust smell inside the vehicle as we were driving down the road. I took it to the Ford dealership where we bought it to be looked at and they did several things and told me they couldn't fix it and didn't know how and that there were several other owners of flexes that had the same complaint but couldn't fix either. I called the Ford manufacturer myself and they have directed many things to be done to my vehicle by different dealerships, still no results!!! my car has been in the shop longer than I have had it in my possession. There are many other things wrong with it including the radio they can't seem to fix like the screen partially disappearing etc.. one time we were sitting with the windows down because it was a nice day while one of us ran in to get the drink we paid for and forgot and the fumes were sooo bad we had to put the windows up and drive around before I passed out. I tried to lemon law it but it was sold to me incorrectly so until I get a lawyer I'm stuck with it in the shop again while the Ford Motor Company pretends to care!!!! also my problem started at about 10,500 miles. Nothing will be done to correct this problem until someone dies(maybe) or they are made to! I can tell you I've never had such a bad situation in all my life and if the Ford company offered me a hundred thousand dollar car for free I wouldn't take it unless I could sell it to some other poor stupid soul. I also have some kind of schreaking noise in my front end now, the torture never ends. Someone help!!!!!!!!!!!

- Okeechobee, FL, USA