5.0

2000 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Sep 102002

Focus ES V6

The stock CD changer LCD screen has been showing alien languages for many years. I pick the stations by sound because the station numbers or CD tracks are illegible. Also the "security" removal piece is weak (despite never using it). So the CD player will turn off randomly, and you have to push in the security piece or fiddle with it to get it all working again.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA

Sep 152006

Focus ZTS

So I bought this car used at 70k miles. It has a 6-CD changer. I used it for a few months after buying it- and then the CD got stuck in the player. My friend then inserted another disc, then for some reason that one got stuck in there too. It wouldn't spit them back out. I've never gotten it checked, haven't wanted to put any money into it actually cuz I'm fed up with putting money into that car! I obviously have not been able to use my CD player since that time.

- , San Jose, CA, USA