- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2000 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing3
- cracked coolant tube2
- engine fan not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.