- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2000 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing3
- cracked coolant tube2
- engine fan not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.