- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 1 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 4 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 22 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 25 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 52 days ago
2000 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing3
- cracked coolant tube2
- engine fan not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.