- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 17 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 40 days ago
- March 6: Judge Denies Ford's Motion to Dismiss Power Steering Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
2000 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing3
- cracked coolant tube2
- engine fan not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.