- November 28: Ford Tosses Takata, Toyota Recalls Takata Airbags
- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
2000 Ford Focus
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Focus cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked thermostat housing3
- cracked coolant tube2
- engine fan not working1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.