- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
2000 Ford Focus
Worst 2000 Focus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- axle broke while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train43
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.