- November 28: Ford Tosses Takata, Toyota Recalls Takata Airbags
- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
2000 Ford Focus
Worst 2000 Focus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- axle broke while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train43
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.