- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2000 Ford Focus
Worst 2000 Focus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- axle broke while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train43
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.