8.0

2000 Ford Focus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 052009

Focus SE

my husband and I bought a 2000 ford focus about 3 months ago used. What a bad investment, nothing but problems. We are always having to jump the battery cause it can't hold a charge. The Alternator is fine, its been in the shop three times and again with the same issues. They have replaced the cables, but still dies on us.. Never again will I buy a ford, also has a oil leak that for some reason its coming from different areas of the engine. I don't know what they were thinking when they built this car. I don't recommend this year.

- , Romoland, CA, USA