5.3

2000 Ford Focus seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jan 012008

Focus SE

Just one more problem on a long list of problems I have had with my focus.

- , Nashville, TN, USA

Jan 202008

Focus

I love my car, but as it ages there are more indicator lights coming on. My car is seven years old this year and although I really can't complain because I have had wonderful luck with this car. I have been driving around with the check engine light on and now the airbag indicator light. The muffler system is starting to run ragged and loud when you first start it up.

- , Louisville, KY, USA

Nov 292007

Focus ZTS Dohc

I will never buy another ford, Thought I would give them a try . WRONG. Now its the air bag light staying on, Its always something

- , Yreka, Calif,, USA