- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan switch doesn't work on all settings8
- blower fan stopped working3
- water comes through fresh air intake3
- a/c line corrodes2
- ac no longer works2
- evaporator core leak2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.