- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 22 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan switch doesn't work on all settings8
- blower fan stopped working3
- water comes through fresh air intake3
- a/c line corrodes2
- ac no longer works2
- evaporator core leak2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.