- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan switch doesn't work on all settings8
- blower fan stopped working3
- water comes through fresh air intake3
- a/c line corrodes2
- ac no longer works2
- evaporator core leak2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.