- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan switch doesn't work on all settings8
- blower fan stopped working3
- water comes through fresh air intake3
- a/c line corrodes2
- ac no longer works2
- evaporator core leak2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.