- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan switch doesn't work on all settings8
- blower fan stopped working3
- water comes through fresh air intake3
- a/c line corrodes2
- ac no longer works2
- evaporator core leak2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.