2001 Ford Focus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jan 072002

Focus

The passenger side of my car on the floor is soaked with water drainage due to a defective sunroof. I have taken the car back to the dealer 3 times, and 3 times they have told me the problem has been corrected. The last time I took the car to the dealer for this problem was 1/7/02. Today is 1/25/02 and the passenger side is soaked again. I have to wait until Monday to take the car back because the "water doctor" only comes on mondays. I am not a mechanic but I know there is something wrong. Please help, I don't want my warranty to run out before they fix it. Help.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Jun 082001

Focus

I have tried to have this problem fixed but community Ford says that it does not cause a problem. Unless it is hitting something or scraping something. No safety defect.

- Martinsville, IN, USA