8.0

2001 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 012009

Focus SE

I love listening to my cds and now my cd player skips even with new cds. it started out only when I hit pot holes but now it does it all the time. I tried cleaning the cd player. it helped a little but not enough to where I can even listen to 1 song without interruption.

- , Metairie, LA, USA

Feb 132006

Focus

The cd player tends to skip even perfectly good cds. I even put in a brand new cd and it skipped it all over the place. It tends to happen after a speed bump or pot hole. But it is a real pain to deal with. Focus is not a good car, and I would definitely discourage people from buying any type of FORD product

- , Albuquerque, NM, USA