2001 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

May 152011

Focus SE 3.2L

So for about 3 summers now my car loses almost all power when the ac is on, it does not want to go even with the gas pedal to the floor. And also the brakes do not want to work right, I have to push hard to get the car to stop. So I have to turn the ac off anytime I want to get moving or stop. I have taken it to multiple places in the last 3 years and no one can figure out what is wrong with it. I just don't know what else to do...this will be my last ford car. Def. I am so done....way too many problems.

- , High Ridge, MO, USA