- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
- September 30: Ford Recalls 380,000 Vehicles in 6 Recalls
- September 15: Ford Mustang Hood Corrosion Lawsuit Tossed Out
- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
2002 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heat/ac blower fan malfunction9
- burning smell from AC / heater2
- compressor failed2
- A/C not working1
- compressor & evaporator leaking1
- hole chaffed in radiator hose by battery box1
- smell, hot air from AC system1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.