- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
2002 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heat/ac blower fan malfunction9
- burning smell from AC / heater2
- compressor failed2
- A/C not working1
- compressor & evaporator leaking1
- hole chaffed in radiator hose by battery box1
- smell, hot air from AC system1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.