- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 9 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 22 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 43 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heat/ac blower fan malfunction9
- burning smell from AC / heater2
- compressor failed2
- scalding water poured out onto my foot2
- A/C not working1
- compressor & evaporator leaking1
- hole chaffed in radiator hose by battery box1
- smell, hot air from AC system1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.