- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 1 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 4 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 22 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 25 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 52 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Focus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heat/ac blower fan malfunction9
- burning smell from AC / heater2
- compressor failed2
- scalding water poured out onto my foot2
- A/C not working1
- compressor & evaporator leaking1
- hole chaffed in radiator hose by battery box1
- smell, hot air from AC system1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.