- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 1 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 1 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 4 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 6 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 8 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- keyless entry does not work4
- door handles break1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages24
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch15
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Trunk Lid: Lock5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.