- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Mustangs and Trucks Over Risk of Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 12 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cv joint half shaft is going bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.