- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 4 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 25 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 28 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
2002 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L SOHC engine has a defect where the intake valve seat fails. The valve then falls into the cylinder, destroying the engine & most owner relationships with Ford in the process.
Worst 2002 Focus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cv joint half shaft is going bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.